As a Senior Back-end developer, you make sure that you use your expertise and experience to continuously improve and expand the business. You are critical, accurate, and tenacious. You are a team player and enjoy working with other departments. As a developer, you are always looking to solve any problem with code and you are looking for an environment where you can continuously develop. In addition, you are enthusiastic and committed and give your full commitment to working with the team to create the best code. You have a good eye and patience to read others’ code and fix the bug.
- Solve the problem with code.
- Work on Client's projects & In-house products as well.
- Analyze the product's needs and find out the best solutions.
- Work as a team and lead the junior developer.
- Collaborate with other teams by providing code review and technical direction.
Skills & Qualifications
- We don’t care about the degrees but as a senior developer, we expect that you have a minimum of 3 years of job experience.
- Excellent command of PHP/Laravel.
- Experience using version control tools (Mercurial, Git).
- Experience with Rest API Development.
- Payment Methods Integration like (Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout, SSLCOMMERZ, Google Pay).
- Package Integration in Laravel.
- Module integration in Laravel.
- Laravel Localisaion (Language Transation).
- Bulk Email/SMS Sending (SMS Gateway).
- Social Media Login & Social Media Share.
- Experience in AWS deployment will be added as a plus point.
- Experience to develop products for " codecanyon " is a plus.
- Experience with frameworks like Vue.js, React js is a plus.
- Experience with working in a SAAS Based Product is a plus.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail, time management, is self-motivated, and takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to work fast and deliver projects on time.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Due time salary.
- 2 Festive bonus after completing 6 months.
- Yearly Tour.
- Performance / Project Bonus.
- Monthly Best Employees Bonus.
- Government Holiday.
- Indoor Game & GYM Facilities.
- Yearly Salary Review.
- Monthly Dinner Party.
- 16 Days Paid Leave (Sick and Casual).
- Opportunity To Learn & Grow.
35000 BDT - 60000 BDT